Discharge Medicines Service Engagement Events
The CSU have organised the following workshops, arranged to support the implementation of the Discharge Medicines Service (DMS), an essential service in NHS community pharmacies across the Black Country and West Birmingham CCG.
Drug Tariff Resources
This section of the website contains a number of useful resources to help you further explore the Drug Tariff. For more information click below.
This section provides an overview of the various NHS IT projects which will support and impact on the national community pharmacy contract. For more information click below.
- Following applications made by PSNC to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA), a further 9 new products will be classed as ‘Drugs for which Discount is Not Deducted’ (DND) from 1 July 2022. This takes the total number of products granted DND status over the past 2 […]
- Community pharmacy contractors are not required to submit their completed New Medicine Service (NMS) summary data to the NHS Business Services Authority for April to June 2022 as this requirement has been postponed again for this quarter. In December, PSNC advised that this requirement, which was suspended during the pandemic, would be re-instated from Quarter […]
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has issued a medicine supply notification for Eletriptan (Relpax®) 20mg tablets. MSN/2022/058 Tier 2 – medium impact Date of issue 30th June 2022 Eletriptan (Relpax®) 20mg tablets are out of stock until w/c 1st Aug 2022. Alternative triptans remain available and can support the increased demand. A copy […]
- Key point summary The COVID-19 vaccination draft service specification to support provision of a booster programme in the autumn has been published by NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSE&I); The service will be commissioned as a National Enhanced Service (NES)*, with community pharmacy contractors being selected locally to provide the service to meet population needs; […]
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (30/06/2022) granted the following final list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price Concession Alendronic acid 70mg tablets 4 £3.99 Chlorpromazine 100mg tablets 28 £11.71 Chlorpromazine 25mg tablets 28 £10.21 Chlorpromazine 50mg tablets 28 £12.15 Clarithromycin 125mg/5ml oral suspension 70 £3.25 Clonidine 25microgram tablets 112 […]
- PSNC previously published guidance to help community pharmacy contractors to complete the 2021/22 Data Security and Protection Toolkit. The Toolkit is used to make a pharmacy’s information governance (IG) declaration and must be completed by 30th June 2022. However, PSNC recommends that contractors complete the Toolkit as soon as possible. PSNC has collaborated with NHS Digital […]